Mobile beautician in East Dulwich

BeautyOnTheRun

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I had my eyebrows threaded by Seema last week and she was brilliant. Pain free, no redness (I usually look like a tomato after!) and great shape. She also came round the same day I contacted her and was so friendly. Definitely using her services again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was very impressed with Sem's services and she provides excellent value for money. As a busy business owner, I can't always get out to reach beauty appointments so it was great to have Sem come to the house. The eyelash and eyebrow tint lasted a couple of weeks, right through my holiday. I'll def call again :)

• 6 months later...

I regularly visit Seema for beauty treatments and fortunately she was able to fit me in today for waxing and threading before I go away for Christmas!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Seema to anyone - she is a true perfectionist. Her threading is the best I've had - painless and precise - and her waxing treatments are very thorough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to recommend Sem, I've been using her services for around 4 years. She is a great beautician, really knows her stuff and is a genuinely lovely lady. Highly recommend to anyone wanting treatments in the comfort of their own home.

Tbanks for all the treatments Sem.

LMB

I'm about to move abroad, and Sem came today to do a final eyebrow threading for me. Once again, a huge recommendation from me, she is brilliant. I have been using her for years now, and the thought of having to find someone else scares me!

Not only is her threading painless, she is meticulous about her work, and such a lovely person to have in your house.

Sem can be contacted on 07882 161 467

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...