Burglar alarm company?

verds

Hello there,

Can anyone recommend someone who can give advice and fit a burglar alarm?

I'm moving into a house for the first time after years of being in top floor flats, so looking for advice on how to secure it. Mostly when I'm in it, as I don't really have anything too valuable! Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Southwark and Lambeth may have some spaces but this is not the case of other London boroughs nearby particularly at secondary level. Also this is not just a London issue. There are many regions throughout the UK that have no school places available (eg Kent due to new housing developments, rural areas, Surrey, Guildford, Edinburgh etc). Just because you feel it doesn’t affect you, does not mean it’s right.  You also need to consider the proportion of foreign students in many of the private schools in the area which distorts the impression that local people can pay private school fees and suck up an additional £4-5k per child and per year. And sadly, the psychological and emotional impact on children is not even being discussed.
    • Step in a child’s shoes just for one moment and think what it would be like to have to move schools in the middle of the year away from your friends, teachers, community etc. due to a political stunt. I doubt the money will even go into education. The UK will be become the only European country to tax education. Primary schools have some capacity where I live but I have enquired and there are currently no places for secondary school where I live. Again, so easy to be smug and say we should have pre planned a potential outcome 5 years ago when you live in your £2-3m homes next to the best state schools in Dulwich (like Keir Starmer!)
    • Please let me know if anyone is selling a Hemnes daybed in the near future. Thanks 
    • Birth rate collapses sounds a bit like Armageddon.  It's a mixture of a decline following a bulge, where many schools had to increase intake, and families moving out of the capital due to high cost of housing.  Now that is an irony, that only wealthy families, many who can afford private schooling, can afford to live in many parts of London.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In