WANTED - Gardener, handyman, professional carpet cleaner, cleaner

Hi

I can recommend a good cleaner : she is fast and knows what cleaning means! She cleans my house in 4 hours where my previous cleaner struggled with 5 hours to do the same job... I'm very happy with her so far, and she is also a very nice person. She is looking for more work, so if you are still looking for a cleaner you can email me at [email protected] and I will forward.

Regards

As we know for different people they use different kinds of mobile phone signals. Just as the people around you like your friends, your colleagues, your family members and so on, they may use the different mobile phone signals as now there are various mobile phone signals from different companies and of which the frequency bands are also different such as the CDMA, GSM, DCS, PCS, 3G, 4G LTE and 4G Wimax. So in different conditions and circumstances people are in need of the mobile phone jammers that of different frequency bands. But if people are in great need of a mobile phone jammer via which they can decide the jamming frequency bands what kind of device should they choose? Of course, the adjustable Cell Phone Blockers is the best for them in such condition.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Are you still looking for a cleaner please? I am an experienced cleaner for private houses. I am full flexible. All my previous customers were so pleased of my work. I'm hard-working, honest and punctual person. I do general cleaning service and ironing. Feel free to email me on [email protected] or call me on 07523436096 if you are interested in and I will respond as soon as I can. Many thanks. Loana

• 5 months later...
In this modern and high technology world which is also called the ?information era?. There is no doubt that people now want to own the life that is safe and free and do the thing that they like and want to do. And usually such kind of life is not so easy to own for some people and as they are monitored by some device. If so the spy bug detector http://www.jammerall.com can be your good assistant.

Hi

I am gardening locally In Dulwich/Herne Hill/Peckham/Camberwell done/doing work currently in Lordship Lane, Turney Road and Red Post Hill etc - happy to take a look at any gardening job - one offs or regular maintenance or property contract work (I do one on Vestry Road, SE5.)

I have 'Safe Contractor' Accreditation, am insured and am about to pass a Horticultural College Course (Expert Gardening) at Capel Manor College (Crystal Palace) by the end of June 2014 - just 2 weeks to passing/completing.

I can do all general gardening tasks and have my own tools - I don't advertise as I reliably rely on word of mouth recommendations and this Forum - I can do all types of soft landscaping, planting, grass cutting, remodelling with full consultation and provide ideas to make your garden look its very best.

Contact Paul on 07833117241

I have had plenty of lovely clients off this forum locally

Regards

Paul

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced how to jam gps signal has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Archived