cockerels/alternative to turkey

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Looking for single mattresses. Thanks 
    • Hi, I'm going to a wedding and would like to srub up a bit. Can someone recommend a reasonable but nice salon in East Dulwich/Peckham Rye/Camberwell? I'd like a manicure and pedicure, and some sort of eyebrow intervention.  Many thanks.
    • The ridiculous hyperbole about the park being ruined is not going to aid your cause take a photo a couple of  weeks after all the seeding and repair works I saw taking place at the weekend I would think it will be well on the way to repair. Anyone in urgent need of a picnic can use the rye common instead of the park. I live 200m from Colyton road this is very much my back yard.  I didn’t go and I fear I’m past the age group it’s aimed at. It’s been  well organised each year and it seems the organisers are trying hard to please residents,  who I don’t argue are inconvenienced for 3 days out of 365.  I was disappointed they got refused another weekend that I understand would be aimed more at families and fogeys  - much more my demographic.   
    • Here we go. Group Matches - Round 1   Friday 14th June Group A Germany v Scotland (20.00)   Saturday 15th June Group A Hungary v Switzerland (14.00)   Group B Spain v Croatia (17.00) Italy v Albania (20.00)   Sunday 16th June Group C Slovenia v Denmark (17.00) Serbia v England (20.00)   Group D Poland v Netherlands (14.00)   Monday 17th June Group D Austria v France (20.00)   Group E Romania v Ukraine (14.00) Belgium v Slovakia (17.00)   Tuesday 18th June Group F Turkey v Georgia (17.00) Portugal v Czech Republic (20.00)
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In