Lovely family photographer

Hi, my name is Stefanie and I?m a family photographer.

I love taking photos of newborns, babys, children and all the family. You can also book me for events like Christenings or birthday parties.

I?ve got a little boy myself, so I know how important memories of those precious times are and how difficult it can be to get them.

For the family photo shootings I come to your home, but we can also arrange to meet somewhere else. I do a mixture of posed and natural photos.

I?m doing a special offer for the months of January till March:

A photo shooting for free, plus a photo cd with 50 high resolution images for ?120.

Check out my homepage:

http://www.specialmomentsphotographyltd.co.uk/

or my blog:

http://specialmomentsphotographyltd.tumblr.com/

Here are a few testimonials I got on my homepage:

?We are delighted with the result of our photoshoot. Stefanie is lovely and so patient with kids. We finally have lovely pictures of our family and would highly recommend her.?

?We had the pleasure of Stefanie coming over to us to take photos of our six day old baby girl and our two year old daughter. She was absolutely brilliant with them and had a very warm presence. And most importantly the photos are beautiful. We would highly recommend Stefanie if you are looking for a family photo shoot.?

?We are very pleased with the photos Stefanie produced and cannot recommend her highly enough. She was patient and very professional. Looking forward to using her services in the future!?

Last year we got photos taken in our house by Stefanie. She was really lovely and captured great shots of us with our two children. She was great with our active toddler and got some very fabulous shots of our baby, as well. We cannot recomment her highly enough. Even though our flat is very cluttered the photos turned out great, you can?t tell it?s been taken in our small flat. We also booked her for our daughter?s birthday party which is coming up soon.

We also got photos taken by Stefanie. She came to hour home and took the photos there which turned out great, although I was first very sceptic as hour flat is very cluttered, but you could never tell it?s been taken here. She was excellent with the kids and very professionell. My wife and me are very pleased and we can highly recommend her.

We also got photos taken by Stefanie. She came to our flat, which was very convenient for us. Although I was a bit sceptic, as our flat is very cluttered, but you couldn?t see any of that in the photos. Stefanie was lovely with the kids and we got such great photos from the day. The prints are very good quality. My wife and me are very pleased and we can highly recommend her.

• 2 weeks later...
I came across this post yesterday and contacted Stefanie. She immediately replied and we had a nice talk on the phone and arranged a photoshoot for this weekend which is very convenient for us. She will come to our house, so little hussle for us.I?m very excited and looking forward to the photoshoot. I?ve been looking for a photographer for ages, but they all seemed so very pricey and this offer sounds very good to me. Will let you know how it was.

I just received the photos from my photo session on Saturday, that was very quick. And I have to say I?m very happy with the results of it. The photos are incredible, I cannot believe how nicely she captured us all. I can highly recommend her. I also ordered two framed prints, but have to decide which photos I would like first, it?s hard to decide when you get so many nice ones to pick from.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to thank Stefanie again, as the photos are so beautiful. We took ages deciding which photos we would like as prints and in the end took 2. The framed prints arrived only a week after ordering and look stunning. I can highly recommend her. We are so happy we finally have nice photos on the wall.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all, if you are looking for a reliable photographer who specializes in children and family sessions, I can recommend to you mine favourite photographer. It's Milla Photography Studio - a great female photographer who has worked for my family a couple of times, first time for my wedding, and then for our baby & family sessions. What I can say is that the pictures are amazing, capturing the true emotions. They are really natural and beautiful. You can check for yourself. Just visit her website, it's here http://www.studio-milla.com/ As far as I know, she travels everywhere to meet her clients. There was no problem with travelling to my place.