Moving abroad - where would you go?

KattyKit

Have a look at philadelphia - its a great city. Very attractive and great size - plus much more affordable than boston or ny - yet 2 hours from ny and washington dc - similar distance to the beach. Good climate (except summers which are hot and humid). It also has a good international airport - easy to get back to uk. It grts overlooked on the east coast for some reason - but really nice and improving city. On the west coast - portland oregon is supposed to be a great city - and the coast line along that bit of the us is gorgeous -but the time difference is tricky if you are wanting to keep in touch w uk - and its very expensive to fly back.

Oh what a million dollar question...

I have lived in Boston and like the person rom there I would really recommended it for the same reason. I also lived on the East Coast and it really has it all.

I also lived in India but it is not on your list, yet I would personally go back but visas have become a nightmare.

Having just moved to Devon from Camberwell, I can say with a certain degree of certainty that next time I move it will be for warmer climes and will probably go back home to the South of Italy because it is just fantastic - sun, sea, food, inexpensive, good quality of life... But again it is not on your list!

Good luck.