Big recommendation for Michael the oven repairer

EFC123

In August I realised the thermostat on my oven wasn't working. I called an oven repairman who is highly recommended by several people on the EDF. He shall remain nameless as we did not have a good experience with him. He wasn't able to find the right type of thermostat on the supplier website he uses and over the next few weeks - and then MONTHS - kept saying he couldn't find it in stock anywhere. By the time November(!) rolled around I decided it was time to try and find someone else to help!

I called Michael - 07508 229049 - and he was really flexible about coming round in an evening so I didn't have to take time off work. When he came round I explained to him that the other guy had said it was impossible to find the right thermostat. Michael thought that seemed odd so showed me the manufacturer website and suggested that I order the part myself so I remained in control of the situation. I called and they had it in stock; it arrived in two days and Michael came round the very next day and installed it - all for less money than the original guy had quoted.

As well as being really flexible on timings etc, Michael was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I can't recommend him enough. Once again, his details:

Michael - 07508 229049.

I hope this helps others.

Archived