FREE YOGA FREE YOGA FREE YOGA ? YOGARISE OPEN DAY SATURDAY 22nd February

SeanHitz

Hi everyone,

Allow me us to introduce ourselves - we are Emma and Sean and we are Yogarise Peckham. We have been locals for over 10 years now, and have decided to invest in the area further by setting up a new yoga studio in the Bussey Building, just off Rye Lane (opposite Peckham Rye station). This is a yoga studio with a difference, but I don?t want to give the game away too much before we open, so please come along to our open day on Saturday 22 February to check it out for yourselves.

We?ll be running four free taster classes from our timetable, starting at 10am with the last class at 2.30pm (10am, 11.30am, 1pm & 2.30pm). There will be 4 different styles, each lasting 45 minutes. So please feel free to try a few of them out. We will be collecting for CoolTan Arts on the day which is a local Southwark charity that supports mental well-being through the power of creativity. No obligation to contribute, but if you want to, it?s there for you ? we?ll be footing the bill for everything else as our contribution.

If you can?t make Saturday 22 Feb, we will be having a bit of an opening event the night before on Friday 21 Feb, but this is invite only, so please let me know if you?re keen and I?ll put your name down.

Our website, Twitter and Facebook etc will be going live over the coming days. In the meantime, if you?d like more info, then please email us and we?ll send you all you need to know.

We hope to meet you soon. Namaste.

Gmail Account

Username: [email protected]

Twitter Account

Username: @yogarisepeckham

Instagram Account

Username: @yogarisepeckham

Archived