Joiner to make vanity unit

george777

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good quality and reasonably priced joiner to recreate a bathroom vanity unit that I have a photo of (attached).

I would be very grateful for any recommendations of people to chat to about it and would then give more detail on spec. etc.

Many thanks,

George

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Starting Wednesday 12 June at 10am and 1pm. A great opportunity to meet other parents and help you and your baby through nurturing touch.  Baby massage can help:  - strengthen parent-baby interaction and bonding - with relaxation for parent and baby - provide relief for colic, constipation, teething - stimulate all of baby’s bodily systems helping with co-ordination, development and much more… Small classes run in a garden studio. Maximum 5 babies with adult. 5 week course at the cost of £70, including a bottle of organic massage oil, handouts and refreshments. Course paid for at time ofbooking. Runs Wednesdays term time for 5 consecutive weeks. Class duration 90 minutes. To book please call or message Chloe on 07982 630246. IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) certifiedinstructor. More info on my websitehttps://www.nourishmassagetherapy.co.uk/
    • We ate at Viet Flavours last night - the quality is excellent - home made noodles, generous portions, really fresh, high quality chicken - totally delicious.  We had the tasting menu which was actually very good value for money - lots to eat and we left stuffed. Run by the lovely Anne and her family, we will certainly be back to support this great new option to the high street.
    • Thanks Peckham Rose for reminding us that Southwark Events Team are just as responsible as Gala for the damage to the park.   I was not aware that Cllr Hamvas was Chair of Licensing. Isn't the Rye in her constituency? Surely, despite her role, she could object to the state the park has been left in. In fact, how can any of our local councillors ignore it?
    • I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In