Counsellor - weekends and evenings East Dulwich

lesley1812

I'm a qualified counsellor living in East Dulwich. I work at a private hospital and I've just recently started up in private practice. My approach is relational and humanistic and I work with my clients to empower them to make change in their lives.

My website can be found here and it will tell you a bit more about me - www.lesleyamanda.com. You can also find me on The Counselling Directory and the BACP website. I am a member of BACP.

I currently have some Saturday and Friday evening appointments available.

If you are looking for someone to talk to, or to work through something more specific feel free to contact me via the websites above or on 07873 424417

Lesley

[email protected]

Well, if you click on the link that I have provided you'll find her record - it's on the BACP's 'Find a Therapist' own site where only accredited BACP therapists and counsellors are allowed to have listings. I don't actually know this therapist personally but I thought it was important to confirm that yes she is listed properly. I actually did a search for all accredited BACP miners in East Dulwich and her listing came up which I linked to. Personally I don't think there search engine on their database is very user friendly so that might be an issue someone wants to feed back to the BACP.

Hi Beth and Pam

There are different levels of membership for the bacp. Standard membership, MBACP is the level I hold

This is different to accredited membership which is MBACP Accred. My bacp profile lists my membership

correctly as MBACP. What this means is that I am hold relevant qualifications and am bound by bacp ethical Guidelines.

You can find descriptions of the different membership levels and what they mean on the bacp website.

I hope this helps. I am happy to talk through how this works and any other details on the telephone

If you would like.

Lesley

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Reposting as I'm expanding..

I'm a qualified counsellor living in East Dulwich. I work at a private hospital in North London and I have a private practice in East Dulwich. My approach is relational-humanistic and I work with my clients to empower them to make change in their lives. I trust personal wisdom and provide a safe space for both curious enquiry or deeper exploration.

My website can be found at www.lesleyamanda.com - it will tell you a bit more about me. You can also find me on The Counselling Directory and the BACP website. I am a member of BACP and FDAP.

If you are looking for someone to talk to, or to work through something more specific feel free to contact me via the websites above or on 07873 424417. I'm also happy to talk through what counselling is, how it works etc at no cost or obligation.

Lesley

[email protected]

Hi

I have been working with Lesley Berongoy for the last 6 months at her private East Dulwich practice.

During those months I have begun to gain back my lost confidence and start trusting in my own abilities.

The self discovery is helping to recognize and find myself again after being through a very hard time due to illness

and loss. I was stuck within myself, now I feel a sense of relief and freedom.

I would like to recommend Lesley?s counseling to anyone who needs clarity and understanding of their own self.

Magda

Archived