Scrumptious Creams

Cupcakes, Cookies, Macarons & Bespoke Cakes. Scrumptious Creams also provides Cakepops Cake Balls & Chocolate covered Oreo's, with a service of high quality and aims to meet all your needs. You can contact for info, enquiries or orders via Email: [email protected], Telephone: 07507 665 499, Instagram: @scrumptiouscreams OR Facebook: Scrumptious Creams

Note terms of use of this forum....." Businesses East Dulwich businesses and services can post a promotional message about themselves once for free on the forum at the Administrator's discretion, continual promotional messages will be deleted without warning. Businesses must state their East Dulwich trading address so we know they are based in East Dulwich, if there is no address the message will be deleted. Continued posting without an address will result in a ban because of the time and annoyance of having to continually delete that businesses message. See here for the simple to follow business rules."

> Their website seems to be based in the Bahamas. Curious.

I think that's probably just a consequence of Scrumptious Creams having got their website from Vistaprint, who seem to retain ownership of the domain, with the resulting unfortunate anonymity and untraceability.

Some incidental good news found en route: every single one of the "Other catering premises" businesses registered with Southwark has a full '5' rating.

Btw, I know of the importance of cakes to the ED economy, but even so, six pictures, all in one thread in the General section, is making me feel very queasy indeed. Can someone please remove them to a more appropriate section.