cleaner

Helena

Hi there, I'm looking for a recommendation for a value for money, reliable and trustworthy cleaner, with good attention to detail - for 2 hours every couple of weeks - with references. I live Peckham Rye/near ED station. I'd like 4 hours for the first clean.

Thanks

Helen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Seabass: near bus stops opposite Nigel Road in Peckham, south end of Rye Lane, by Tesco. Polite knowledgeable staff, reasonable bills.
    • Is it possible that No Dishi got the G7 to agree on using 50 billion revenue from seized russian assets, to give to Ukraine, to provoke Putin's retaliation so he'll nuke Starmer, once he's in? 😁 
    • Check put skips, I see dozens of old doors, used to allow more stuff to be put in them.  Shame.  Place on Kirkdale Sydenham, may even be called Doors and Old Bath house Sydenham   
    • I don't know if the relationship between festivals and nightclubs is as friendly as you suggest. If someone's spending £100 on a festival ticket, that's £100 they're not spending in a nightclub or bar or restaurant or pub. They're competitors... ...and I don't know how much football these festivals really create. Other people would know better. I happened to come past Brockwell Park exactly at the moment one of those festivals let out and practically no-one was going to the Half Moon, Bullfinch, anywhere along Norwood Rd etc. They were all being corralled towards Ubers and buses and trains. Admittedly that's anecdotal.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In