Experienced Local Photographer

magpiebobby

Hi,

Local photographer, available for portraits, weddings, interiors and e-commerce pack shots.

Please get in touch for a chat about any photographic needs. I live locally on Trossachs Rd. East Dulwich - PM me or call on 07880742580

Many thanks.

www.robinbell.co.uk

Just like to give my endorsement to Robin. I needed a professional and stylish portrait for my website, Linkedin and Twitter accounts to give my business the correct look. He made me feel at ease and although I was nervous at first I ended up really enjoying the experience - and the pictures look amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

My company used Robin at a 2 day event to photograph a conference and take corporate headshots of around 100 people. He was fantastic at organising us all as well as very efficient, took some great reportage shots we used on our intranet site to promote the event, and everyone was super pleased with their corporate headshots (taken primarily to be used internally) - so much so I keep seeing updates to linkedin with their new favourite photo! Our comms team also raved about him.

Would definitely recommend!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived