AnyonE requiring an electrician?

Damien

Hi Damien,

I would like a quote please for some changes to light fittings in our open plan kitchen and living space. I am based in Sydenham SE26 just of the high street.

1. Replace 3 x LED downlight fittings and change to 3 pendent fittings (will supply fittings). Lights are all on one switch

2. Replace 3 gang switch and install 2 x dimmer switch and 1 x dummy dimmer to service the above (+ non dimming splash back lights). May involved reshaping the opening for the light fitting box.

3. Replace 2 x low energy pendants with normal eddison screw pendants. Lights are on a single switch.

I can send photos and further details if required. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Matt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We recently used Damien to change several light fittings. From the time we first contacted him he was helpful, moving an appointment to accommodate us. He did an excellent job in all the rooms and was very fair with his pricing. We wouldn't hesitate recommending Damien and will definitely be using him again in the future.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just to let you know I am going on holiday between 27aug - 9sept so won't be taking much work on before then. It will be first come first served basis for the last remaining appointment times I have left.

Regards

D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Damien. We are in the process of purchasing a property, and there were a few electrical issues we were concerned about. Damien was happy to go around, have a look and give us a very reasonable quote with practical solutions.

• 3 months later...
Would like to say a very big thank you to Damien for fitting a new ceiling light and cooker switch yesterday. Excellent service and very reasonable cost. Would not hesitate using Damien again - can thoroughly recommend.

• 2 months later...

Thanks again for the customer reviews everyone.

Aswell as electrical work

I am now undertaking metalwork jobs which include the fabrication and installation of custom made gates (electric and non electrical) / railings / fences / security grills / staircases / balconies / ect.

Damien 07872612603

• 2 years later...

Archived