Tv,Fridge,washing machine, cookers

Hello,

We are running an electrical goods shop in Brixton( front of Argos) .We sell ex-displayed staff, damage box,end of the line,unwanted gift and maybe some with minor scratch or dent,but they are new and never been used. All items are tested and working.

All appliances are sold with 12 month warranty and free local delivery.

Please contact us if you require any information on 07438019114 or 07957366988

Our address in 23 ATLANTIC RD, Brixton, SW9 8HX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• This is the chart that the DFT published last week that triggered the Cycling Weekly article. Clearly, nationally, something isn't working and I wonder if the approach taken needs a complete rethink and overhaul as if this is the result of a £2bn investment then clearly it is not delivering any ROI - but isn't a 2% or so increase what has been seen in the City of London (per Carlton Reid's "More bikes than cars in the city now" article) so maybe this is consistent in cities too and 2% increase is all that anywhere has seen? 
    • I meant that particular Sainsbury's, but perhaps I am being too hard on it. But then I remember Sainsbury's in the days before there were supermarkets .....
    • Pudding rice used to be in the same aisle as tinned fruit if that helps?? My preference is the Sainsburys fruit and veg aisle over Morrison any day of the week and Lidl, although I adore Lidl for other things they sell and their speciality weeks.  However Sainsburys size of peppers varies (small to moderate) week to week but the price remains constant, fresh mushrooms are hit and miss, some weeks they have them other weeks what's there I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Gave up on the oranges as they also became much smaller but at the same price.  Nectar is a money saver compared o the price without the Nectar reduction. That's the same for all four of the big brand supermarkets. It may have flaws but saving money is what its about. Just some thoughts.  
    • I also had an awful experience there last month. The hairdresser started cutting my child’s hair before even knowing what kind of cut we wanted, and when I started to say what I would like, she said that she knows what she’s doing and just continued. They were also incredibly rude about the fact that I’d brought a buggy with me, and had no patience when my child started to get even a little distracted. Just very unfriendly. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In