?Sugar free me? ? Book launch Thursday 15.05.2014 10am ? 11am

?Sugar free me?

If you are interested in changing your diet/lifestyle or simply want more information and to try out some sugar free recipes, suitable for all of the family then...

Mothers inc. will be hosting the book launch of Alison Beadle on Thursday 15th May at 10am until 11am - all welcome.

The book will be available to purchase and Alison will be there to talk on a one to one basis on her experiences. There will also be tasters of some great sugar free recipes and xylitol (a commonly used sugar substitute) available to try.

?I found, while there are websites for natural sugar recipes, gluten free recipes, and/or dairy free recipes there weren't really many that covered the whole lot. So that is what I have set out to do. I wanted to give those like me, who need to cut out those foods the chance to enjoy food again. It seems only fitting that I want to bring my ideas and recipes not just to those on special diets, but to the general population too. We are a nation of excessive sugar consumers, with reduced levels of activity compared to our ancestors. I think we could all benefit from a little less sugar in our diets. Especially refined, mass produced carbohydrates such as white rice and wheat. I really want my site and book to appeal to the masses and so decided to test all my recipes on 'sugar eaters'. My thought process was that If those that still eat sugar found the dishes tasty, they would probably appeal to everyone interested in healthier eating? Alison Beadle.

For any information please feel free to get in touch,

Many thanks,

The Mothers inc. team.

Mothers inc.

"Because everyday should be Mothers day"

124 Forest Hill Road, East Dulwich, SE22 0RS

020 8693 4033

07811 930 993

www.mothersinc.co.uk

Like us on Facebook: Mothers inc

Follow us on Twitter: @Mothers_inc

Follow us on Instagram: Mothersinc