Gay east dulwich

Yes, if Mr Ko has had a particularly heavy session, I have to hold his hand and drag him the *normal* way home rather than the 'lets-go-and-explore-because-I-can't-remember-the-way-home-and-I-like-walking-in-circles' route...;-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Another recommendation for Leon / Electrical Initative! He came round yesterday for the first step of a job, which involved testing the wiring in my flat with a view to installing a new consumer unit. Once done, he gave me his report and recommendations, and I look forward to his next visit. What impressed me is that he has a very "holistic" view of the property, and explained to me how things work and how things are connected (not just electricity, plumbing and gas are part of it too). The main issue with my flat is the outdated earthing cables - because standards have changed since 30 years ago! I'll add that he responded to my initial text message within one hour. He came round four days later, even working on a Saturday. He is very friendly and approachable, obviously knowledgeable, and affordable prices too. I fully expect to be leaving another positive feedback post before long.
    • Have you listed them on the Dog Lost site?
    • We found 2 French bull dogs in holly grove this afternoon.  Took them to the vet, they are chipped but owner’s contact details are not up to date.  can anyone help to get these dogs home?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In