none

what an unfortunate state of affairs,(been there myself)but you MUST keep focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel,the fact that you are reaching out for advice means your at the start of your journey to better yourself,,once you put one foot forward it all starts to change for you,they say if you want to make a new life for yourself "God will give you the thread"you will be surprised at what you are capable off,maybe take some time out and stay with friends or family and gain back some mental strength,this guy will wear you into the ground,but remember no one can change your situation but "YOU"...then you can look back and be proud off the woman you are,as for him,he will just find "another victim"so off you go and make a new wee life for you and your baby,and keep thinking about the good times ahead...wishing you all the luck in the world...dempsey...

Talk to a legal advisor before you change locks, however much my instinct would tell me to do such a thing. I know in the US things like this can work against you as you're supposedly not trying to resolve the conflict rationally, and technically denying your partner access to the child before any decisions have been made.

My sister's boyfriend owned the house but as I said she got ?10,000 for her contribution. A friend of mine had a joint mortgage and left the home with her children- 4 years later after she had wasted money renting a flat in a grotty tower block, he was compelled by the court to give her her share of the house.