Fun and outgoing Personal Trainer!

FemalePT

*PLEASE do not call if you are a business or website trying to sell your services*

Hi Everyone!

I am a fully qualified REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer and I offer fun and functional training sessions outdoors.

Do you want to lose weight or gain more lean muscle for summer or simply improve your general health? I can help you!

You are not only going to see results in your body but you will also feel better in yourself and will have a more positive outlook on life.

Prices start from just as little as ?35/ 60 minutes sessions with free nutritional advice and your first session will only cost you ?10!!!! Discounts on block bookings!!!

I'm based in Crystal Palace but also cover the surrounding areas.

Contact Aniko on 07729736877 ( or leave a message and I will call you back )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Exactly…. and a repeat next year will just compound it
    • It doesn't regrow though . There was a swamp there  this winter with no grass.
    • So fickle @malumbu for someone who screams out about caring for the environment. Try and keep your story straight and not get diverted by things you secretly enjot is my best advice.  
    • Hello... My aunt is coming over from Spain from Tuesday 27th August to Saturday 7th September and looking for a house swap with someone who lives near Peckham Rye Park. She is looking to be in a house/flat (at least two bedrooms). You could make use of her four bedroom house in San Fernando in southern Spain (just a couple of tram stops between Cadiz and Chiclana, a beautiful area) those two weeks or at another point that suited you (as it's not where she lives)... Please get in touch if you are interested and we could chat more about it... Thanks so much... Beccy
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In