Roofer & guttering repair recommendation

Pickle

Two years have passed since I first posted this recommendation, so great to read that lots of people have used David and been happy too! Pleased to report that two years on, the work they originally did for us is still going strong - no leaks or drips when it rains.

I gave him a call earlier in the week to ask if he could remove some plants that were growing right up at the top of our roof. He came yesterday, quoted, and within an hour the work was done. Definitely one of the good guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
David and his team recently did a job for us. The job was well done and the team was friendly but David was very pushy when it came to payment. He asked me to pay the same day and when I didn't he sent me a text message with '???' at 11.30pm. Then again in the morning he sent me a text message asking for the payment. I paid that day but felt I had been harassed. He should take a deposit or stick to normal business practice of 30 days like every other business in this country.

We needed repairs on our roof and gutters, but put it off for years as we had trouble getting anyone to quote due to some of the work being over a glass roof.

After reading this thread we contacted David and they came and quoted.

They were very clear on costs, when they could do the job, and they always showed up when expected. We found them to be polite and professional and I was comfortable having them in the house.

We are about to have them back to do an additional job (not part of the first job) so i would definitely recommend them, given we are using them again ourselves!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for David from Norwood Roofing - fantastic team, took less than four hours to renew guttering and soffits front and back. Really professional job as well - made good as they went, and left everything looking very clean and tidy.

• 4 weeks later...

Got David's number from this site after checking out the recommendations. Our building needed some urgent work on inadequate and leaky guttering after recent heavy rain and David was quick to come out and quote and straight forward in his advice.

The team were able to do the job swiftly and efficiently - with no scaffolding which we'd worried might be needed to due to height and angle and were happy to provide pictures if I couldn't inspect (I could in the end).

Hasn't been tested heavy rain wise yet but confident we're good to go and happy to recommend based on the service to date.

• 5 months later...

I have used David and his team twice now for work to our house on Darrell Road (East Dulwich), both times the service and quality of work have been excellent. We first used them to rebuild the roof party-walls about 8 months ago, the quality of the work is fantastic. They also recently did some re-pointing and work to the flashing at the back of the house which needed doing, he fitted us in at very short notice and completed the work very quickly and again to an exceptionally high standard. I would highly recommend David and his team to anyone considering roof repairs/guttering/re-pointing etc.

[email protected]

07412 000 214

0208 653 6306