The stop "Miles" in his tracks campaign

LuvPeckham

Dear ED Forumites

It has come to my (and 'The Unstoppable Sex Machines') attention that a certain forumite, who will for obvious reasons (and the fear of reprisals down a dark alley) remain anonymous as far as this discussion is concerned, is having way too much success with the ladies on here at the moment. The person who started this linked thread must be stopped at all costs before it is too late

Now, I am not a jealous person by any means and I wish the fellow all the best of luck in the world and I don't wish to sully his character and reputation as a ladies man, but it must be pointed out that he is in fact a bit of a CAD and Bounder, someone who loves them at the forum drinks and then forgets their names the next day (he has even confessed to this in writing) I have heard a discreet whisper that he has been actively been reading the discussion thread about what to have for lunch and doing something unsavoury whilst Trisha is on (thanks Bob for planting that idea in everyone?s heads) and to make matters worse I have even heard that he may no longer be a virgin (Ladies what would your mothers say about such a man)

Now it is far from me to throw out wild accusations at him, but he posts on here at all times of day and night and that does lead some people to question "does he work?" - Ladies I ask you, do are you looking for a man who can support you or one who sponges off you .... just ask yourself that one simple question when you look at a man for the first time.

so I am here, with the support from certain other forum members (who will remain anonymous, much as K' The Unstoppable Sex Machine has requested) to drum up support from other forum members to stop this CAD in his tracks before he breaks any more ladies hearts ... for that is what he does I can tell you ladies, he is no gentleman when it comes to playing fast and loose on that score.

Please sign up below to help us defeat this evil man in his tracks before he has the chance to deflower any more ED ladies!!!

As I said, I will do the uppermost to respect ANON's privacy by not directly mentioning his name in this discussion

Luv

Hey Luv, there should also be " stop the CAD" placards going up and down LL on a Saturday

afternoon. It is simply not enough. Maybe warning t-shirts too with his picture on distributed at every pub in Dulwich.

I hope that Bounder feels the love from his fellow forumite friends ;-) Get on here boy.

Me anon? No way, LuvPeckham has got my number-> the unstoppable sex machine

Miles Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

I think your silence speaks volumes.

Away to the trollops of Forest Hill with you.

Leave the pure womenfolk of ED to their needlepoint and tending to their households.

As well of course having to endure the base carnality of their husbands.

I think of each EDette being like Mrs Doyle, you know "When you see him standing over you with his lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself. can you imagine it?"

It's not an exact quote but I'm sure you get the flavour.

I'll never forget the look on Mrs Doyle's face, I'm sure she did.

So less it, right.

Not to darken THIS persons track record anymore, but he confessed to me the other day that he keeps on going out at night despite having no more money to spend... justifys the title of bounder and cad if he is expecting the lovely womenfolk of East Dulwuich to pay for his wicked way(s)

I am sure that HE and FLOOZY will make a perfect couple a SHE appears to be boasting about how many men she has had at the end of her name (only 17 dear.... not what I have heard)

Plackards are ready, t shirts are on order

Together East Dulwich must unite against this menace to our good womenfolk

Hmmm yes come over the bad side of the tracks with us trollops in Forest Hill or indeed the strumpets of Honor Oak Park. There will be no needlework, curtain twitching or domesticity in SE23. Now that Miles is officially a bad boy, acd and bounder he will fit right in.....

> Miles Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> >

>

> I think your silence speaks volumes.

> Away to the trollops of Forest Hill with you.

> Leave the pure womenfolk of ED to their

> needlepoint and tending to their households.

> As well of course having to endure the base

> carnality of their husbands.

> I think of each EDette being like Mrs Doyle, you

> know "When you see him standing over you with his

> lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself.

> can you imagine it?"

> It's not an exact quote but I'm sure you get the

> flavour.

> I'll never forget the look on Mrs Doyle's face,

> I'm sure she did.

> So less it, right.

I'm on my way and loving your user name :p

dita-on-tees Wrote:

> Hmmm yes come over the bad side of the tracks with

> us trollops in Forest Hill or indeed the strumpets

> of Honor Oak Park. There will be no needlework,

> curtain twitching or domesticity in SE23. Now

> that Miles is officially a bad boy, acd and

> bounder he will fit right in.....

>

> > Miles Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > >

> >

> > I think your silence speaks volumes.

> > Away to the trollops of Forest Hill with you.

> > Leave the pure womenfolk of ED to their

> > needlepoint and tending to their households.

> > As well of course having to endure the base

> > carnality of their husbands.

> > I think of each EDette being like Mrs Doyle,

> you

> > know "When you see him standing over you with

> his

> > lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade

> yourself.

> > can you imagine it?"

> > It's not an exact quote but I'm sure you get

> the

> > flavour.

> > I'll never forget the look on Mrs Doyle's face,

> > I'm sure she did.

> > So less it, right.

Good idea HonaloochieB

I have taken your idea and used letters from your mission statement to come up with

"Stop the Sad" --- there isn't a C in your statement so substituted S in it's place, seems to work

I have asked Ted Max to run a full page advert in his paper reading

"Stop the Cad" and I think we should amend it to have the slogan

"people united righteously in turmoil against nasty sex" at the bottom

Welcome to the Campaign

Miles Wrote:

> I'm on my way and loving your user name :p

I thank you for your compliment on the name, but if you come within a yard of me* I can't promise to be responsible for my actions.

You appear to be entirely driven by lust, no man or woman in the SE22 postal district appears to be safe from your lewd attentions.

*Before anyone makes a remark about this innocent phrase, nark it, right?

karter Wrote:

> Honaloochie, give the lad a break for a few days,

> this weekend LL will be lit up with plackards and

> posters. He will need to save his energy.

I'll stay my hand* for a while Karter, as a favour to you, but if he importunes an EDette in the meantime...

*I'd appreciate no references to masturbation as a result of this innocent remark.

Kindly do me this service.

Sweet Lord Above

It appears that THE CAD is now operating a Harem in East Dulwich

Is there no end to this Infidels impudence ? Don't believe me then see what Saucy has to say about the subject HERE

Urgent K (the unstopable sex machine) and I need volunteers to march around East Dulwich this weekend carrying the 'Stop the Cad' plackards and picketing his house to ensure that eneryone knows about this dirty rotten scoundrel before he corrupts our sacred way of life with his filthy harem habits!!!!