Thai-Vedic massage with Stephen - a must indulgence!

SebsC

As a single mum, I rarely have the time nor funds to treat myself, however as I am in a lot of pain with hip and back problems and having read numerous positive recommendations on the EDF for Stephen, I booked myself a full body Thai yoga massage, followed by a head and face massage.

Stephen put me at ease straight away and spoke with me beforehand to see what it was that I wanted from the session. The massage itself is a combination of deep tissue manipulation and yoga like stretches done to you by Stephen. He worked from top to toe and knew when and how to adapt the pressure to my hip accordingly. This fantastic massage was followed by the head and face massage which was divine. So relaxing that I even dozed off for a bit!

I walked home at the end of it feeling like I was walking on clouds. My hip felt so much looser than it has in ages and my lower back had so much more movement than previously. I would thoroughly, thoroughly recommend this to people who either want to treat themselves to a wonderful, relaxing experience or who are suffering from aches and pains. Thank you Stephen!

To second that emotion: a visit to see Stephen is highly recommended. I had a wonderful 90 mins Thai Yoga message with him and felt brilliant afterwards. This type of massage is for someone who is comfortable with close touch and wants a real all-over treatment. Stephen is very friendly and makes you feel relaxed. He's also professional, attentive to your needs including existing health conditions and any of those sore spots - plus he also plays good music (no wailing dolphins!). Do drop him a visit if you are in need of a good massage!

Archived