Mobile Hairdresser - Margaret

Tosca

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Margaret has been coming to my home for several years now to do my hair, and I write to add my voice to all the others who have been singing her praises in this blog. She is not only a very experienced hairdresser but is also an extremely conscientious, helpful and kind person. In addition she is also very modest, so unless you had met her, you would be unaware at just how competent and accomplished a hairdresser she is. And, for anyone who needs a mobile hairdresser, be it for a simple trim or a complete new image, I would thoroughly recommend ringing her on her mobile: 07928-079233

• 4 months later...
I have Parkinson?s syndrome and was finding it more and more of an effort to visit a hairdresser to have my hair trimmed. My mother then suggested I asked Margaret (who had been coming round to cut her hair for several years) whether she would additionally cut my hair. And having established that she also cuts men?s hair, for the last nine months or so, on each visit, Margaret has additionally been cutting my hair. I have been very happy with the results, and would not hesitate to recommend her. Her mobile number is: 07928079233

• 6 months later...

Margaret has been my hairdresser for four years and I can?t recommend her highly enough. After many years of disappointment from salons across London, it?s such a relief to have somebody who listens to what you want and advises on what?s best for your hair rather than what they think you want! I started first with just cuts, then colours and now the full Brazilian blow dry service and each time it?s brilliant. You won?t find a hairdresser with a keener attention to detail than her.

If you?re looking for flexibility then I would recommend getting in touch with her as she is always so accommodating, polite and really, really friendly. Her number is 07928 079233.