English Classes for au pairs

English lessons for Au-pairs in Dulwich

Do you have an Au-pair who would benefit from improving her English and enjoy meeting other Au-pairs?

We run reasonably priced lessons in the heart of Dulwich (on P4 and P13 bus routes). The lessons are offered in 6 week batches to fit in with most school terms, 1.5 hours weekly.

Our small friendly classes are run by experienced, qualified, professional native English teachers. We have one place available from Thursday 13th November, 10-11.30am. ( we have had our first class already)

To find out more, send an email with your contact details to: [email protected]

Facebook page: English Teaching in Dulwich

We also offer one-to-one tuition and other group English lessons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Thank you to everyone who do drop off food while they were casting their votes, thanks also to those who enquired about volunteering. It doesn't have to be an election day though to do either though, so we would be grateful to receive donations and additional volunteer help any other day of the year too. We have also just added another string to our bow, and are now re-homing unwanted electricals too, so if you have any unwanted small electricals lurking at home that we can re-home, please drop them off to use to. We only ask that they are clean and working.  we will PAT test them and assuming all good, we will find a new home for them. The Community Fridge website has details, along with a wealth of other information Best wishes Steve Albrighton Community Fridge w: albrightoncommunityfridge.org i: albrighton_community_fridge_   
    • Hello, TW installed ours in SE27 in October 2023, unprompted too. We just got a note through the letterbox informing us of the switch to smart meter and its serial number, after it was done. 
    • I've recently moved into East Dulwich. I transferred my Thames Water account to my new address, and I  have received my bill for the year. But now I've received an email from them saying they'll be out on the 8th to fit my new smart meter, which was unrequested by me. I can probably refuse but I wanted to check here if perhaps there was a TW campaign to get these installed in the area? Thank you.
    • I would also recommend Leon. He was responsive and did a thorough job for us replacing some faulty spot lights and coming to the house multiple times around other contractors to fit some new lighting into cabinetry.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In