Children's cupcake decorating parties

Emete

Let me take the stress out of hosting your little one?s birthday party. They will be immersed in a one and a half hour design and creation experience.

Using a pre-printed template your child will begin by designing and colouring in their cupcakes before decorating the real thing. Once they are happy with their designs, they begin to pipe butter cream onto their very own, freshly baked, homemade cupcakes. They can then decorate their cupcakes with a variety of sprinkles, edible glitter, sugar crystals and much more.

The fun doesn?t stop there! Once they have decorated their cupcakes, they proceed to personalize their cupcake boxes, however they want to, this also takes away the need for additional party bags.

This is a novel way for your child to immerse themselves in a creative experience, it leaves them with a sense of achievement and a gift box to take home and share with the family.

I provide everything your child will need for the day, all you will have to organise is the space to accommodate the children, tables and chairs for them to enjoy this truly wonderful experience.

There are 3 packages to choose from and a 10% discount on the birthday cake if ordered with the cupcake experience.

For more information please contact me via www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

or email: [email protected]

Website to come.