Recommendation for John Powers - plumbing and boiler repairs

LT

I just wanted to give a shout out for John Powers who I found through this forum - I have used him a number of times now for both boiler repairs and general plumbing needs. He is always a pleasure to deal with (as are the people he's sent to me), very knowledgable and always reliable.

Thank you John, keep doing what you're doing!

His number is 07977909339.

Another wholehearted recommendation for John. Top man and a couple of visits from him and a colleague sorted a problem several other heating engineers couldn't. Punctual, reliable, reasonably and transparently priced and as LT says, a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks John!

Hi Digbina,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems getting hold of me. I always endeavour to make sure that I return all calls if it is not possible to answer straight away. However, I have been experiencing phone problems recently so this maybe the explanation (I have been posting on the forum to let people know when there have been problems but unfortunately this might not reach all). I have sent you a PM so if you would still like to speak to me please do so on 07977909339 or reply to my PM with your telephone number and I'll give you a call.

Again sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you and indeed any of my customers who have experienced difficulty contacting me recently we are working hard with our provider to make sure this does not continue to happen. But just in case you can't get me by phone you can send your contact details to me by email [email protected] and I'll call you back.

Kind regards

John

Archived