Arches Open Studios Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th December Today!

Today is Small Business Saturday... Come along and support your local creative makers and artists

Just a quick reminder that our Open studios are taking place today at The Arches Blenheim Court 48-50 Blenheim Grove SE15.

We are right behind Peckham Rye station in a slightly tricky to find yard ..the entrance is under the arch next to Blenheim Motors.

Fantastic unique gifts with a price range starting from as little as ?5

The professional makers include ceramacists, potters, painters, Captured on the Rye prints, Blenheim forge (yes, there really is a working forge in Peckham...see todays edition of Peckham Peculiar Newspaper), Metal sculpture..including the little wire dogs.., and the work of Arches Art club.

I'm launching my new collectable series of little globes....porcelain globes that are topograhically accurate at a scale of 1:534,333,000!

Special Open Studio offer 25% discount on these small worlds which will be launching into e-commerce space early in 2015!

Hope you can make it.

The entrance is tricky to find , look out for the red Arches Studios banners on the blue railings and on the wall.

I will post some photos later

Location plan and further details at http://the-arches-studios.com/

Thanks for your interest

Loraine