Painter needed for sash windows

Chase

Hello,

My name is Bart, together with my team we are carrying out various jobs, from full restoration to simple draft proofing of sash windows. That includes painting as well. Pm me if you would like to see some pictures of our work or schedule a meeting to see how we can help you, which is of course free of charge.

All the best wishes.

Bart

[email protected]

We at French and Sashey offer both Draughtproofing, full repairs, replacements made on site and double glazing plus PAINTING. please see the Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/frenchandsasheywindows?ref=hl

or message me JAMES at [email protected], please put the word IMPORTANT in the subject line so I get to see your email as we receive so many that are junk, its filtered for those saying important in the subject line.

We have many references and most of our clients are in the SE24 area of London.

07834-777-948 FREE QUOTES TOO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• All cats over 20 weeks old now have to be microchipped. Please have your cat microchiped if not already done. Your furry companion can then be returned if he/she becomes lost.
    • Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
    • Thanks, will try AJ Farmers and both Superdrug and B&M sell them. 
    • I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In