Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• So either house owners are fly tipping, or businesses are fly tipping.  No excuse for either.  I pay for my bulky waste to be disposed of by a licensed company.
    • It is something that has been raised in meetings with Gala organisers and it is claimed that the Common is not a large enough site. At least that was reported by someone who had attended one of the recent meetings with Gala, where issues were raised. If this rings a bell with any of our more informed posters, maybe they can remind us of the detail. I think the person either posted on this forum or it was raised in a recorded meeting with Gala, that I listened to. Sorry, cannot recall exactly. A further reason given, historically, is that there are not enough trees to act as sound buffers on the Common- I can imagine that is true. Have Friends of Peckham Rye commented yet? What about Cllr Renata Hamvas?      
    • This all seems very Jackie Weaver.  Time to put young people in charge of these sorts of local associations, people who have better things to do with their time than carry on how this lot appear to from these reports. What a shower.
    • Looks like a cafe for sweet things
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In