Honda motorcycle down on Rye Dale

Just drove down Rye Dale and saw a black Honda CBR on its side outside the Forest Hill Road end.

Knocked on the door closest and a nice man said the bike had been there a while and he saw a car knock into the bike, knock it over, and the car sped off before he could get the registration number (of the car).

I have a note of the reg no of the bike.

Any of you know anything about this bike? I'll let the local police know when I can find the right number for them...

Last Monday I was riding in the bus lane up Walworth Road towards E%C and a fiesta van driven by a contract cleaner who barely spoke a word of English who was coming towards me from E&C turned right into a side road on my left, straight infront of me right across my path. My BEAUTIFUL CBR600 F has since been written off as I hit his near side front wheel and flew over the bonnet landing 10m away leaving her on the other side of the bonnet.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful out there guys. It is not us riding recklessly. It was wet and there was drizzle and I was conciously riding defensively.

At least I was able to walk away.

Suzi