Cleaner Recommendation

Thehorsie

We've used Jane Jefferson for a year or so and have been really happy with them. They cover SE15 and seem to have plenty of cleaners who are local. Ours (Daisy) is brilliant. I've had cleaners for the past 15 years would say she's the best yet, really efficient and always goes the extra mile folding washing, cleaning windows etc without being asked. When you sign up the owner does a home visit and assesses the time you'll need, asks about specific requirements etc. I've popped home before now and found her there checking the quality of the cleaner's work which I thought was pretty impressive. I've seen the bike with the Ethics line but not entirely sure what its all about to be honest.

I have been using Jane Jefferson cleaning for over a year now and have never had a problem with them. Many of my friend Now have Jane Jefferson cleaning there house too. I find the staff incredibly good. I have had many bad cleaners but i have to say these guys are the best i have ever had. I would highly recommend them.

We have used JJC for over a year and our cleaner is superb. She does a 3 hour clean weekly and it's such a pleasure to come home to. Jen and Jack are extremely efficient and incredibly helpful and accommodating. Due to our demands at work, Jack is happy to arrange the cleaning hours around what we ask for and is always very flexible. I've always been so impressed with Jen's warmth and professionalism. We've had other cleaners from other companies as well as individual cleaners but they are not a patch on the excellent service that JJC provide.

Archived