eclipse glasses

sunbob

A pair of solar specs are free with the March edition of the BBC magazine 'Sky at Night.' The magazine costs?4.99 and has a number of interesting articles about Friday's solar eclipse. I purchased my magazine at one of the large supermarkets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• .. on Forest Hill Road? There's a picture of you and your family on the Lock Screen - so I can ID the collector if that's you.   
    • Preference is for Lidl Old Ken Road (the top end) a few doors down from where Aldi used to be. Its large and the range and choice I find are good. 
    • Well done to Khan, having to face voter apathy in particular in inner London, where some in particular the young may have not voted due to forgetting ID, the negative campaign from Hall, in particular wishing to reverse measures that make our air cleaner, thinly veiled racism against him, and the Evening Standard which was manufacturing their own vision of events in the run up (although I understand they switched sides at the end).
    • Hello, I'm looking for a heavy duty garden trolley, similar to the one attached. If you've got one you're looking to give away/sell, please let me know! Thanks 🙂 Jess
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In