'Handyman East Dulwich'' -Services Offered- 25 years serving Dulwich

handymaneast dulwich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Victor and Carl came on Saturday to do a few small jobs for me - mending a door lock, fixing a leak and fixing a broken outside pipe. I was very impressed! They were really efficient, diagnosed the problems straight away, and even came up with ideas/solutions I would never have thought of. They were very polite and considerate and excellent value for money, I will definitely employ them again and highly recommend them!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming on to bump this topic; have just discovered these guys through a recommendation from a friend and OMG they are the BEST. So fast, so efficient, such high quality and totally reasonable - just brilliant. Thanks so much! 

Def. workers who measure twice and cut once

Discuss work to be done with you pointing out the pros and cons of alterative methods and materials that can be used, came up with some we hadn't thought of.

Arrived on time - no idle chit chat or ciggie breaks, but got straight to work, wasalso impressed by their attention to detail.

Gonna ask Vic and his team to do more work in the summer, so happy with them that I won't even get any other quotes.