Apple Mac shops - which one is quietest?

Goodliz

Hello, I need to take my MacBook to one of the Apple Stores. There are so many of them now so I wandered which is most likely to be the quietest.

I work Mon - Fri (finish work at 3.30 though) but not in town so it will mean a trip into town in the evening or at the weekend.

Does anyone know which is likely to be the quietest or been to one recently please? I last went a few years ago to the one on Regent Street and it was heaving with people.

Thanks, Liz

I bought an ipad from the Covent Garden store around 16.00 a few months back - asked a few questions on the models, got my answers, selected, paid and was out within 5 minutes.

Is it for repair? Don't you have to make an appointment anyway?

Most of the people appeared to be tourists and schoolchildren browsing...

Good to hear.

If you do ever need to go: Regent's Street, Covent Garden and Stratford have all been much of a muchness in my experience. You need to book s slot online, and you'll see how they compare in terms of available slots when you do this. I went to Stratford because I could get same-day (and easy to get to using Ginger Line) which I couldn't at the others, so it's maybe marginally less popular.