Taxi from ED to Gatwick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I thank you all for the comments you have made and want to share with you the sucess we have achieved in providing you with your airport transfer needs.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186338-d8046574-Reviews-Mason_Green_Airport_Transfers-London_England.html

I know it is boasting but without the EDF we would not have achieved what we have, and for that, I am grateful to you all and the EDF. However one thing must be remembered I am very stringant in rules, we may not be big and falsh, we do not attempt to give you that idea. I want the company to be like that. We do not overbook ourselves, if we cannot provide you the service we will offer you an alternative company, as I feel customer service is more important than gaining a customer on the ledger. If you phone us or book online and we take your booking, you are guaranteed the car has been allocated, if you do not receive a text through the fault of the mobile network you can be assured it is booked, and a car will be with you. As with anything things may go wrong, traffic, blocked roads, but we endeavour to reach the destination on time whatever route that it takes us even if it means more milage and time, but at no extra cost.

When I left the big company I worked for I realised the lack or true honest service, but just motivation to make money, I felt I wanted to be differnt. We may have a small fleet, and we may turn away jobs, but in view it is better to say no, than leave you stranded.

My passion is providing a service that not only embraces the needs of the customer, at prices that are reasonable and fair. I do check prices around all areas so as to remain competitive. I hope we can continue to be of service of you, and as always, I am always available for any questions you may have.

Sunil

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived