Milton cold water steriliser bags and sterilising tablets - FREE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• But by the same measure you can see why some might think the anonymous online lobby group Clean Air Dulwich are a group of rich local residents happy to lobby the council to get their roads closed to traffic at the expense of other Dulwich residents. You sense an agenda on this thread - did your Spidey-senses get tweaked on the thread questioning who is behind One Dulwich and you just didn't bother mentioning it? 😉 What's good for the goose etc...   And your statement that you can't get cleaner air without some restrictions on drivers is blinkered nonsense and just shows how some seem to think private car drivers are the sole root-cause of all air pollution - reducing car emissions helps but is not the silver bullet. And if the measures you put in just displace traffic rather than remove it then what's the point - and that's what Clean Air for all Dulwich are trying to make.    
    • I used to go to the Aldi in the Old Kent Road and then pop along to the Lidl further down the road. The Aldi was closed down pre Covid supposedly due to a new development being built which was supposed to include a new Aldi.  I have been to the Aldi in Anerley and it was fine.   
    • Very happy to recommend Paul of Knight & Sons! I had a fitted kitchen installed recently, and he removed all the pieces of the old one. Not an especially easy job, as all the MDF had been sitting in my back garden and was getting waterlogged and crumbly. Plus the narrow access through my house added an extra burden! On top of all that his van had broken down, but he still came through with a vehicle and his mate Steve. Between them they completed the job in less than one hour, and even swept up the MDF debris off the street when they'd finished. I would add that he replied instantly to my initial call, gave me a fair quote based on a couple of photos, and fixed a collection date within two days. No nonsense. Try getting a response like that from your local Council waste management team!
    • Big up for the SE23 Massive!  Good discussion on their local forum (which has become a bit more interesting after being in the doldrums for a decade): https://www.se23.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14870 The Times article is a bit (trying to think of an inoffensive word) but they and the Standard have to fill their property pages with something
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In