Jump to content

Council house exchange


Recommended Posts

Hi, I am looking to downsize from my cosy victorian mid-terraced Southwark council home to a smaller property in Dulwich or Nunhead or surrounding area. Would like 2 bedroomed house or bungalow (sorry no flats, maisonettes or estates please) in a quiet area with local transport, preferably a train station nearby.Please note this is for council house exchange not for rent.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

    Search In
  • Create New...