Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Saw the best initiative during the Ride London event on Sunday - marshalls at every pedestrian crossing carrying huge STOP signs on massive sticks to force cyclists to stop - perhaps this is something TFL should employ at every red light moving forward with those disobeying the lights getting swatted with the stop sign....;-) 
    • Hello, I am wondering if anyone (maybe pet owners who have some rabbits or guinea pigs locally?) would be happy to be relieved of a couple of handfuls of straw. I am growing strawberries and would really like to keep them off the wet soil and avoid any mouldy fruit! I only have one pot so buying a small bale from the pet shop will leave me with an entire bale I will never get through. Happy to swap a sweet treat/something boozy for the trouble!
    • I am not surprised by that.  We went last year (a friend had free tickets theynwere unable to use so gave them to us).  Now we are not the target audience I suspect, but we can usally find something to enjoy in most events but this was dire - terrible music (I've seen better wedding bands), uninspiring corporate food, terrible alcohol offering. Everyone we talked to seemed to be, like us, there on some sort of freebie.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In