Olivia's Vintage

Hi all,

Olivia' s vintage is dedicated to selling vintage and retro woman's clothing ranging from high street brands to designer brands like John Charles, Escada, Polly Peck, Luisa Spagnoli and Kurt Geiger to name but a few.

Please check my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/oliviasvintage and on Twitter @OliviasVintage and Instagram at Oliviasvintage. My email is [email protected] if you want to message me regarding pricing of any of my items and about postage of items.

Thanks STEPH! XXX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Similar experience here with Niko. First of al, the voicemail message that says he is busy but will respond, is reassuring. He followed up as promised and detected the leak by visual methods. He also provided detailed information about the origin of the leak, how to approach insurance claim, etc. The pricing structure and the invoice was clear too. Highly recommend Niko.
    • Ok, for clarity, this meeting is being organised by GALA and will be hosted by their PR team. It is likely there won't be any councillors or council officials in attendance. If you've been to the previous format meetings you will know that they will listen to your complaints / praise / suggestions, nod their heads, make the right sounds, make promises and assurances that they'll do better next year, then just do the same as last year. I'm being realistic, not negative - why would it be any different from previous years? Except rather than facing ten or twenty engaged, experienced locals it will be three or four of them against individuals - much easier to manage! As for location, I presume these meetings are supposed to be for the very local people who are most affected by it, there's any number of closer venues (that they've used before) so why make it a long walk / short bus trip for us?  And the middle of August? No one's on holiday then, are they? If anyone didn't get the email and wants to go, write to [email protected] I'm sure they'll be happy to accommodate you...   Oh also, the works going on now have got nothing to do with GALA or attempting to make the ground drier. It is to create flood containment areas to cater for a "once in a 100 years" storm event. So once they're complete, unless this dreaded storm occurs, it will look much the same as before but with some small "bunds" (metre high earth barriers) on the NW perimeters of park & rye...
    • There are pluses and minus's here. The major minus is that any general disquiet is somewhat diminished by there being no 'open' session - and no one to keep tabs on what is being said to individuals or groups. In a Southwark session on CPZs for instance my partner was told that the probable time for being active would be weekdays from 12.00 to 2.00 - which wasn't even on offer when the questionnaire was finally published. This isn't by the way a CPZ issue, so don't rise to it, but an example about the way this sort of consultation in general can be manipulated. On the plus side it can involve more people - which is clearly a good thing.
    • First time i came to East Dulwich was to have sunday lunch at La Careme with my parents around 1980. It was where Sema Thai was I think. I was in hall of residence round back of fox on the hill and i think they wanted to go there because east dulwich seemed 'posher' than Camberwell even back then before it was gentrified.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In