TO BUY

BccLy

We are currently looking to buy in the area of East Dulwich - search area ranges from up to the A202 to the north, to the top of Dulwich Common to the south, to Peckham Rye common to the east and Herne Hill/Denmark Hill in the west.

We're looking for a 1+ bed - pretty open other than that! Budget of ?400k.

Appreciate that this is rather a long shot, but please do send me a private message should you be looking to sell/know of any off-market opportunities.

Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• No it's not. Festival season is a short period, a few months in a year. Clubs are closing for numerous reasons.   https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cy9xkxngy95o.amp#:~:text=London's night-time economy businesses are "experiencing closures and,- the steepest fall for any English region.
    • I use Turo, haven't heard of Hiya but it seems to be a similar platform (will have to check that one out). Turo is pretty good, you get a decent selection of cars in your area and insurance is factored in - depending on what kind of car you want it can be very good value. 
    • Either they book Coldplay as headliners or I'll continue to campaign for them to stop taking over the park. 
    • It seems these people are a waste of time! I have emailed them, but still no response! phone keeps going to giffgaff (I think,) voicemail   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In