Now Gone - tickets for Alexander McQueen exhib tomorrow

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello   Seeking some information on this lovely lady brought to us with a nasty wound that needs treating.  She is chipped but both numbers are not in service and the address is 15 miles away. It may be the Owners moved local. She was found near Goose Green Thanks!
    • Hello   Seeking some information on this lovely lady brought to us with a nasty wound that needs treating.  She is chipped but both numbers are not in service and the address is 15 miles away. It may be the Owners moved local. She was found near Goose Green Thanks!  
    • My fear is also that in the event I was slapped with a huge bill I’d be unable to sell it due to that! So I guess in a way good to hear your friend was able to sell (although sorry to hear of the circumstances)  Yes this is true. I think I read somewhere that they have to give you around 5 years notice of major works?? But that can’t be right because e.g. there’s new regulation coming down the line around minimum energy efficiency standards and they presumably can’t just be non-compliant with that .
    • NFU (yes, national farmers union!) were the only insurer I could find who would cover us for subsidence for our house (Victorian conversion). 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In