Recommendations for places to buy patio stones

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a place in the area to view a good selection of patio stones? We are laying a new patio and want to be able to visit a place in person rather than pick online. We don't mind travelling a little bit but I've mostly seen places about an hour away!

TIA

We visited this Builders Merchants when we had our patio done a few weeks ago. It is an independent supplier of building materials and garden patio natural Indian stone. It is essentially a builders yard but within it there is a good selection of different types of gravels, different cobblestones for patio edging, different types of patio stone and all kinds of different bricks and copings. It's all laid out so you can see it and choose from it.I went along feeling a bit clueless and was a bit daunted by the fact that it is a yard as opposed to a shop but the guy in the yard was really helpful and guided me as to what I needed to order without making me feel silly. Hope this helps.

Lewis & Co (Streatham) Ltd

Tel: 020 8679 2494

6 Streatham Common South, London, SW16 3BT

Try London stone company...

Www.londonstone.co.uk

Out towards Sevenoaks, about 45 mins drive..

But, if you have kids, there is a nature walk and animals at the garden centre a few hundred meters away.

Archived