Responsible Student available for Summer Jobs

UPDATE: I now live in Sydenham, however Im moving back to East Dulwich in 8 weeks. I am still offering all of my jobs for the rest of the summer and after my Yr13 A2 starts I will be able to do jobs early morning or afternoon.

Hi There, I'm Joel Carballo, a 17 year old responsible student looking to make extra cash to cover my art supplies for my A2 Level next year.

I am a very able person who has worked in different kinds of jobs within this forum and have references available in different areas of work. If you wish to contact these at any point please do not hesitate to ask.

The jobs I am willing to do over the summer period are the following:

-Babysitting

-Pet sitting/walking

-Cleaning

-Heavy Lifting/Laboring work

-Spanish tutoring/lessons

-Personal Training

Apart from that I am a quick learner and always happy to lend a hand as I consider myself able enough to do anything and everything as long as you can provide me with some basic guidance or a quick briefing.

I always accept reasonable rates and overall I am very flexible with working times.

PM me if you are interested or direct someone to this post who may be looking for someone to cover these kind of jobs.

You all have a nice day

Kind regards

Joel C

More info:

Joel has helped us out recently with a bit of heavy lifting and loading and is due to be helping us again in the coming days.

He's friendly, reliable and hard working and I'm really glad we found him via the forum.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.

• 1 month later...

Archived