Childminder recommendation - SE22

Recommending my lovely childminder Leanne who has a vacancy for Monday-Wednesday from September, when my daughter turns three and is starting at nursery. She has cared for my daughter for the last two years and is warm and friendly, a good communicator with parents, thoughtful and creative in developing children's learning, reliable and professional in her approach. She also looked after my elder daughter after pre-school and both my girls developed a strong bond with her, as well as having loads of fun! She offers a good range of activities - including taking the children to baby ballet, gymnastics and music groups, plus the park and playground, Horniman Museum and trips such as Crystal Palace Park in the holidays. She has a well equipped garden and cooks lunch and tea if you need. She has a 7 year old and 4 year old herself, so also understands life as a busy mum. She is based off Lordship Lane close to the 185, 40 and 176 bus routes and posts on here as 'Ludoscotts'. Happy to answer any questions by PM.

Archived