For Sale:Full length mirror with a brown/black wooden surround

HelenG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Does anyone have one of these (or similar) they no longer use and would like to sell?    Many thanks Alex https://learningtowers.co.uk/products/the-classic-convertible-learning-tower?variant=41263270691002&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2021-06-11&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjLGyBhCYARIsAPqTz19KiYK8N2ijk4aqM5XKD2VezLfGizthyv--LJ5X_7MlIzfG3fSaUSUaAiNNEALw_wcB
    • Hi there We have a couple of bedframes, chest of drawers and possibly a sofabed, but they would need to be collected from Standstead road SE23 by Thursday 23rd. I was about to arrange to have them house cleared, so if you could let me know asap if your're interested that would be brill! Thanks christina
    • And no nesting birds at all???  Hard to believe and depressing if true.    What did they say about the hardcore  infill of the stream?   HP
    • You may be right but, sadly, it is equally possible that our council of double standards on green issues has green-lit the lopping of a healthy tree to facilitate the needs and interests of its private contractor.   Council arborists are usually super protective of trees.I wonder if it is possible to get an FOI on who okayed the lopping if this tree and for what reasons?  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In