Wanted, non urgent start: live in Mothers Help / "Au Pair plus"

Location: please PM for exact location but we are 10 minutes by car from East Dulwich. We live 30 seconds from a mainline station direct into central London.

I am looking for live in help. You will have your own bedroom with a bathroom directly next door to it.

You should be able to speak an OK level of English. We would also be very happy for you to speak in your mother tongue to our child.

You would be looking after a nearly two year old girl, as well as doing some house-work such as laundry, ironing, tidying up, bed making, etc. We DO NOT require a cleaner though; simply an extra pair of hands around the house.

We would request a non smoker due to our child's breathing difficulties.

We have an absolutely ZERO tolerance to drug use.

Hours:

A) I need help for a couple of hours in the morning between getting up and leaving at 9/9:30am.

B) some help around tea time and bath time.

C) a few hours each day in the house (laundry, tidying, maybe cooking tea, etc)

D) 2-3 nights of babysitting per week.

I am happy to be as flexible as possible. I also speak fluent French so if you're a Francophone looking to apply, we can communicate well together.

Payment and contract: will discuss privately.

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll happily do such further.

Archived