Amazon deliveries problem

BigJoe

I don't generally have an issue with late delivery - tis usually the opposite when it arrives MUCH sooner than expected.

Have you contacted Amazon to see what they say? From my experience their customer service can be a little bit hit or miss where there either think you're complaining when you're just asking a question or really don't grasp what you're saying at all but the outcome is usually productive... :-)

It has happened to me too. In the end I got so fed up and called Amazon and complained. They were really helpful and put a complaint in to the delivery company they use, touch wood so far it seems to have worked. That was about 6 weeks ago, i'm quite a frequent user.

Hope that helps.

I don't use prime because I find their free deliveries are usually pretty quick anyway.

What really annoys me though is their so-called "tracking" system, which generally

bears no resemblance whatsoever to what is happening in real life.

You see a timeline getting closer and closer, then it reaches the end and - no delivery.

Or you are told a parcel is going to arrive on one day, then it arrives the day before.

There's no point in having a tracking system if it isn't accurate! And yes, I've told them.

On the other hand, I have found Amazon's customer service extremely helpful whenever I've had cause to contact them, in fact they have gone beyond what I would have expected.