Looking for an experienced nanny to work days to suit them September-December

In reply to [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

simonethebeaver Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We need a temporary nanny to work around 30 hours

> a week, roughly 12-6.30, can be flexible on times

> and day.

Hi,

I am a fully qualified nanny working in East dulwich on Wednesdays and Thursday's. I am available on the other days if they work for you? I have been working with children for over 15 years, as a nanny and a manager of a baby room within a private nursery in west dulwich, I also have 3 children of my own (17,6 and 1) but they do not come to work with me. I have my own car and have held a clean driving licence for 15 years. I can provide excellent references and a c.v if required. Please contact me with any questions either here or 07961926875....thank you I look forward to hearing from you......Kerry

I did try to pm you but your inbox is full! :)

To whom it may concern,

Anyone need emergency or general Childcare?

My name is Georgia Mason, I am aged 23, qualified for the children?s and young peoples workforce, possessing Level two, CRB checked also first aid. I have 4 years experience in childcare settings. Been a nanny/babysitter for 3 years 2013-2015. I also have experience in Lilford Day Care lasting four months due to the fact it was part of my college course as a placement, Following that I then received employment at Mace Montessori for 1 year. I would love the opportunity to take care of your child/children as I thoroughly enjoy the work I do and what I get back from each little personality. I am a happy, bubbly, responsible individual who is available for babysitting and childcare Monday - Friday am and pm. If this sounds of any interest please contact me via P.M and we will take it from there.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm an experienced nanny from Germany.

Have worked in the ED area for the last 6 years.

Great references, driver with own car, paediatric

first aid trained and CRB checked.

I'm a mum myself and would like to bring my

nearly 3 year old son with me.

Not all of the time though as he is going to nursery.

I'm flexible regarding days and exact hours.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Leila

Hello,

I couldn't send you a private message, so posting on here!

I am a local nanny who is looking for work as of September time. I have been bringing my almost 2 year old daughter to work with me since she was 3 months old and it has worked very well! She has build strong relationships with the children I have cared for. I finished with my last family in July (due to it being a term time only position) and would love to find a nice family to start with again soon.

I can email through my CV if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi there!

Your role looks perfect as I'm looking for part-time temporary work starting in Septemeber. I have 4 years of nannying experience and 10 years of working with children. I am a theatre and installation artist so creativity plays a key role in the way in which I relate to the children that I look after. I have looked after children between 5months and 6 years and have lots of experience with twins.

Do contact me with more questions or for a copy of my CV.

Many Thanks,

Lissy

Archived