Jason BackToBare Wood floor sanding / rennovation

hallah

For anyone looking to get their wooden floors sanded i can strongly recommend Jason.

He lifted the carpets and made the old floorboards underneath look amazing. Replacing ones that were damaged, filling gaps , sanding and varnishing. They worked long hours to do the upstairs & stairs of a 2 bedroom house in just a few days.

His details are below. PM if you have any questions. Tel: 01372 379711, Mob: 07949 084702, [email protected]

www.backtobare.co.uk

Alex

• 4 months later...
I would also like to add my recommendation for Jason. Our hallway was transformed by Jason and Thomas. We asked them to do a job which was not so straight forward since our hallway is L-shaped and had a concrete floor in one section (and variable height differences between the rooms off the hallway). They were nice guys to have in our home and they did an amazing job of laying reclaimed boards, replacing existing damaged boards, filling gaps, sanding, staining and coating. They were tasked with matching the stain of existing wooden flooring in an adjacent room (finished 5 years ago) which they did really well. They also cleaned up at the end of the day. We are very pleased with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to have their wooden floors done.

Archived