when a ring is an engagement ring?

pato

It has been "discussed" already on this web site as it seems all girls/women in ED are engaged, married or mums..:)

I don t care much if true or not (i don t wanna get into this argument again) I still believe there must be a single woman in ED! so...how do I recognise her??

Friend of mine says I should mainly look at hands...if not ring it is a good start, he says..

But than hardly a woman doesn t wear a ring..so how do I recognise an engagement ring from a normal ring???:))

Do You wear it left or right and which finger?

Just to complicate things further for you pato, women from some cultures/ countries wear an engagement ring on their right hand.......

But don't give up, I know a number of women in the area who are convinced there are no single men around. At least no single men in a certain age bracket who doesn't have serious "issues"!!!

+1 to binkylilyout, Eastern Europeans would normally wear engagement/wedding ring(s) on the right hand. Also, speaking from experience obviously, some people don't like to wear rings at all even though been married for years. So not sure that rings are an answer here ;-)

NOoooooooooooo!!

things are getting even more complicated!!

How can I know than??ring on the left hand it is not good sign....on the right hand maybe not good sign as for different cultures...no ring at all maybe a good sign but maybe not..

There is no way out here!!!;(

Binkylilyput you are the only chance I have got! You seem the only one who knows a number of single women in ED...

I promise I have no major issues ( i have a few but no major staff) and i Think I m in the right age bracket!!

Where do You keep them? do they wear rings??and where??:)

Ehy KidKruger I am not fixated...

I am just home with a bit of a twisted ankle and i wanted to have a laugh...

there is no need for You to play the cheap psychologist..Just wanted to share a laugh in the lounge. You might want to share a laugh with us (and You are very welcome) or not (that s entirely up to You) but keep the judgments and the shallow adjectives for yourself pls.

Thanks for understanding..

...anyway, friend of mine helped me to the gym this eve as i was getting very bored alone at home with my twisted ankle.

There was a very nice girl next to me on the matt next to mine and she had no rings on the left hand..

while i decided to have a chat i noticed she had one on the right hand....

I thought of what KAA and BINKYLILYPUT said earlier about different cultures and...I gave up..:) :) :)

If anything KIDKRUGER...I am just a bit of a shy man when it comes to women...:) and i have no problem at all with it and also some women like it..

Pato your posts are really very funny! This should go a long way with those tricksy ring masters you speak of!

Now trust me. East Dulwich may be stocked full of fabulous couples with their adorable little angels, but for every bugaboo there is a girl who is wondering where the hell all the single men went to when she blinked for a moment

So, the obvious solution is for EDF to have it's own singles and dating section right? 😀